TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More
That is exactly who we are… and everyone on our team lives up to the highest standards and strives to nurture productive and successful learning environments and maximize the growth mindset of every teacher, principal, educational leader, or business professional.
Our educational consultants hold explicit credentials and precise expertise in a variety of settings, including schools, businesses, and the public sector. Our team’s combined expertise allows our clients ﹣ no matter if we’re working closely with business professionals, teachers, principals, or all members of your school district as a whole ﹣ to hit the ground running. And the result: A powerful impact that everyone notices immediately.
Penny L. Ciaburri
Hello everyone, nice to meet you! Most people like to know about our history and the type of consultancy we operate. It is a great story.
After working in several organizations and watching the differences (real differences, whether a school or business) between those organizations that were successful and those that struggled with a lack of results, I decided: There was a better way. That was the risk, and in 1988, I left a great position and started PLC Associates, Inc.
We had to be different. And we are. As we say at PLC, we are not for everyone, but we are for those who are courageous enough to initiate change and brave enough to persevere through any complication. Our track record proves it: We are proud to have greater than a 99% client retention ratio. Our clients stay with us.
I believe it is the ideal blend of the relationships we develop with our clients, the powerful collective expertise we can deploy, and our relentless focus on results. Our clients trust us to accomplish the extraordinary; we take that very seriously. Whether it is a school attempting to improve student outcomes or a business engaged in strategic planning, we understand everything is on the line, every time. That is why we are known as sleeves up, high energy experts partnering with you, to achieve great things!
To your success,
How We Work
First, we listen. Through collaboration and careful assessment, we work to understand what it is you want to accomplish, as well as the challenges your teachers and leadership teams have had to face. By designing and tailoring an action plan aligned with your school district or organization’s needs and goals, we can help you adopt best practices, improve your learning environments, and pave the way for optimal student success and performance across the K-12 spectrum.
Planners. Problem Solvers. Implementers.
Protecting your resources and providing thorough, personalized feedback is at the forefront of everything we do. Simply stated: Our consulting firm is proud to serve as a comprehensive Learning Academy that provides affordable, high-quality Signature Programs, an expansive catalog of services, virtual learning opportunities, webinars, and so much more.
Let’s dive into deeper learning together!
The Scholarus Learning commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that cultivating and maintaining an inclusive work environment where every individual can be themselves is essential to engaging in rigorous work with our educational partners.
In order to achieve this goal we commit to:
- Fostering supportive environments that encourage, respect and celebrate the diversity of our team and communities we serve. We are committed to working with our educational partners to bring these environments to fruition for the students and communities they serve.
- Creating a workplace culture where everyone feels a sense of connection, visibility, psychological safety, and belonging
- Continuous discourse and reflection on our own experiences, biases, and mindsets and the impact of such so that we can achieve our organizations goals together and make the most impact with the educational communities that we serve
- Actively working to identify inequities in our organizational system and to continually adapt and learn to improve our own organizational systems that increase equity for everyone in the company
- Providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all without regard to race, gender, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status
PLC Associates is part of the Scholarus Learning portfolio of companies. Our companies provide a broad suite of solutions in the key areas of professional services, survey and diagnostic tools, custom content and publishing. We partner with K-12 and Higher Education communities to assess, create, and deliver custom education solutions that increase engagement and improve outcomes. To learn more, visit scholarus.com.