Engage. Learn. Take Action.
Developed by experts and practitioners and designed for individual or district-wide use, PLC Learning Academy offers wrap-around support for principals, teachers, and leaders by addressing the most relevant topics in education today.
You can develop a personalized, actionable learning plan through our Signature Programs and engage with thought leaders in educational webinars and free events. Each series is concise, to the point, and filled with strategies and tools that you can implement immediately. Take action today with PLC Associates, Inc!
PLC Upcoming Events
It’s time to focus on the NOW!
With PLC Learning Academy’s open enrollment sessions, district and school offerings, you’ll get exclusive access to online seminars that are talking about the most relevant topics and issues in education today. Gain valuable insight from acclaimed education experts and take your professional development to the next level!
Open Enrollment Offerings
(Please note: PLC will post dates/times as new offerings are scheduled.)
Students With Disabilities: Drill Down Series (Cohort 4)
Multilingual Learners & English Language Learners: Drill Down Series (Cohort 5)
These events offer participants with relevant information and specific action steps to implement the ideas and strategies presented.
Exactly What Do We Need To Do To Really Have Our District and Schools Be High Performing?
November 24, 1:00pm
Audience: Central Office and School Leaders
Featuring: Penny Ciaburri, 1:00-1:45
Register for this event
As a team, PLC is continually creating, transforming and developing outstanding programs, webinars and tools to meet district’s unique and emerging needs. Please take advantage!
- The PLC Social Emotional Health Survey
- The Data Triangle– Know Your Culture
- Take Inventory: Where Are We In Our Professional Learning?
- High Impact Technology Best Practices
Reveal your Path: with Jared Kahmar and Jim Harshaw (read more)
Enrollment and District Offerings
Power-up your professional learning!
PLC Associates offers outstanding opportunities for each educator to expand on their profession and extend their reach in education.
These are offered both as open enrollment sessions as well as can be customized to your district.
- Transforming Learning Series focused on Hybrid and Remote Instruction and Learning
- Drill Down Series: Specific Strategies for Your Area of Work!
- Understanding and Application: Six Pillars of Instructional Technology
- Targeted Reentry Needs Assessment (TRNA)- A Powerful Assessment focused on the progress of your Reentry Plan
- Technology and Instruction: The Targeted instruction Interface Assessment (TIIA) FREE SURVEY!
- The Foundational Five: Research-based Best Practices
- Leveraged Leadership: Structures, Practices and Systems Leading to Real Results!
- Peak Performance: Achieving Your Personal and Professional Best
Instructional Technology and Instruction: The Targeted Instruction Interface Assessment (TIIA)
This is a fantastic, targeted, twenty-question assessment which will provide your school with essential information around successfully integrating technology with instructional best practices. This will provide a baseline as well as a tool to progress monitor.
Take this FREE SURVEY NOW!
Download a paper copy of the assessment.
Schedule Your Next Event with PLC
Please provide the following information in the form below so we can get you set up as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about a webinar series or event, please contact us at email@example.com